Set up a Donation Station and encourage friends, colleagues or your family to donate goods to us.
A Donation Station is a designated area where bags filled with quality items can be dropped off. You can set one up anywhere – from a small office, local school or church. We will then sell your items in one of our local shops located in Belper, Ripley and Long Eaton.
It’s so easy, simply:
- Order your Donation Station bags by calling us on 01332 344620 or emailing email@example.com
- Download the materials that you will need to set up your Donation Station.
- Ask your friends, family and colleagues to have a good sort out, bag up their unwanted items and take them to your Donation Station drop off point.
- If you have over 10 bags, you can contact Victoria on 01332 344620 and someone will come and collect them.
Donation Station materials
We've got everything you need to set up your donation station available to download below. However if you would like a printed version of our pack please call us on 01332 344620.
- Posters (PDF 486.35 KB)to advertise your Donation Station, put them up everywhere.
- A drop off point poster (PDF 460.29KB) to mark your Donation Station.
- A totaliser poster (PDF 378.53KB) to show how well your Donation Station is doing
- Donation Station return form (PDF) to record the number of bags you collect.