1. Access and use of this site is provided by the Derby RSPCA. References in these Terms to "we" or "us" or "our" refer to the Derby RSPCA.
2. The Derby RSPCA reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms on a regular basis for changes. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted will mean you accept the Terms as modified by the posted changes.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
4. Copyright and trademarks - all material on this site is the copyright of the Derby RSPCA or third parties
5. The material on this site is provided for general information only and is not intended as specific advice. If you have any concerns about your pet (or an animal in your charge)'s health you should always consult your local vet. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on the site is accurate, we can accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the site content. Users who rely on the information in the site do so at their own risk. This site is made available for public viewing solely on the basis that the Derby RSPCA excludes to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this site, or reliance upon its contents.
6. We do not warrant that the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur as a result of you using this site.
7. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to this site or any part of it without prior notice.
8. This site may contain links to other websites. Any external links are provided as a source of additional information on animal welfare and related issues and/or as links to our corporate partners, although this is entirely at our discretion.
Links to external websites will launch new browser windows displaying the external site's web address (URL).
Please note that we do not control external websites. We are not responsible for the contents of external websites or the availability of linked pages. Inclusion of a link to an external website does not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with the RSPCA of that site, its content, any product or service its operators may provide.
10. If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within that jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. These Terms and use of this site shall be governed by English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. However, the Derby RSPCA shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive and other relief in respect of the infringement of intellectual property rights.
1. You can donate to Abbey Street Animal Rehoming Centre by texting the word ‘PAWS45’ to 70070. Your support will result in a £5 donation to Abbey Street Animal Rehoming Centre for each text message that you send. Please note that in addition to the £5 donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). Please note that you can only donate from a UK mobile and cannot use this service from a Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile abroad you may incur additional network charges.
2. You can send a text message from 00:01 on 01 January 2014.
3. Please ensure you spell the keyword ‘PAWS45’ carefully and send your text message to the correct short code 70070.
4. If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £5 via a reply message. It may take some time for you to receive a reply message. Please wait until you receive it. Any repeat texts will result in repeat donations.
5. If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may not receive a reply but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £5 donation as you will not be donating to Abbey Street Animal Rehoming Centre.
6. All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a text donation to us.
7. If you would like to make a bigger donation to Abbey Street Animal Rehoming Centre, you can donate online through the following website: www.rspcaderby.org.uk/donate or call 01332 344620. All donations to Abbey Street Animal Rehoming Centre, including the donation from the RATE text are non-refundable.
9. Abbey street animal Rehoming Centre, their subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
10. The SMS service is provided Text Giving. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Victoria Leeming at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Derby RSPCA, 45 Abbey Street, Derby DE22 3SJ.
11. RSPCA is a registered charity number 222 260 (England & Wales). To get involved with Abbey Street Animal Rehoming Centre in different ways, go to www.rspcaderby.org.uk.