Authored on: 01 May 2020
Important information regarding adoptions during Covid-19;
- Potential adopters must be able to fill out the necessary paperwork online
- Potential adopters must live within a one hour travel radius of the Centre due to transportation
- Please be patient with replies we are currently working with limited staff
- If you have not heard from us after completion of a 'Perfect Match' form within 2 weeks then please assume you have not been successful in rehoming an animal at this time (the reply may be longer if you are enquiring about adopting a kitten).
- In order to minimise the number of people at the centre, we are not currently open for general viewings of animals. Once you have completed a Perfect Match form and have been matched with an animal, an appointment can be made where necessary to meet that animal prior to adoption.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.