Authored on: 01 May 2020
* Updated on 30th December 2020 *
Important information regarding adoptions during Tier 4;
- The Centre remains closed to all visitors
- We can still reserve and adopt animals during the lockdown
- All animals must be delivered to their new home by our staff, within the Derby and Derbyshire areas ONLY.
- Potential adopters must be able to fill out the necessary paperwork online
- Please be patient with replies as we are currently working with limited staff
- If you are successfully matched with the animal you have applied for, we will contact you with more information about the animal and the adoption procedure
- If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting of a 'Perfect Match' form, please assume you have not been successful this time (the reply may be longer if you are enquiring about adopting a kitten)
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.